Verizon is cheaper?

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

PhaseDMA

Verizon is cheaper?

Post by PhaseDMA »

So... Verizon somehow is cheaper through my employer then Sprint is through my employer.

I didn't really notice this before because obviously Sprint is cheaper. Then you throw in the fact the difference in discount only favors Verizon by like 2% or something trivial like that. However it's enough to save me $2.68 a month.

Now obviously $2.68 is not a deal breaker. What is a deal breaker (when combined) is the largest network. A better 4G spectrum (it actually goes through buildings). Being on the same provider as the rest of my family (for my family - Sprint has free mobile to mobile). A more robust network coverage (although since Sprint roams on Verizon and their own towers wouldn't logic dictate Sprint has the better network??).

Now the question is does Verizon or Sprint have the better phones? Apparently people are pretty down on the EVO 3D (even next to other HTC phones). The real question is in 12 months who will have the better phone.

Here is the bottom line. Do any of you guys think I could get Verizon to pay for the last 10 months of my Sprint contract? At the end of the day my EVO 4G should actually be able to cover my ETF (seemingly selling it used would have covered the ETF from day one oddly enough). But of course I would want to do this with using my phone to help buy my next phone - Not to cover the ETF fee.

I'm still not sure what I want to do. It may just make more sense to wait for the next Verizon phone to come out.

I do feel bad for switching away from Sprint - I do believe they have more concern for their customers, but if their more expensive it kind of ties my hands when I look at this from a purely logical stand point.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
cokalsM

Re: Verizon is cheaper?

Post by cokalsM »

Verizon pays ETF. I'm not sure if they always do it, but I've heard about a half dozen stories from people I know that have switched mid-contract.

Better phones? I'm not sure...you are usually the guy I turn to.
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]