Steve Jobs

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

PhaseDMA

Steve Jobs

Post by PhaseDMA »

So is this book going to be a mostly fresh breath of air?

After seeing all the quotes on TechCrunch I keep wanting to bang my head against my desk. I mean some of the downright stupid things this man said during his interviews with Walter Isaacson make any sane person want to go crazy.

I mean he admired Zuckerberg for not "selling out"?!?! I could write paragraphs about how stupid that mindset was... And I did. Zuckerberg would have been either been:
A) A complete moron to sell out
B) or not wanted to work ever again
- Zuckerberg's choice to sell or not sell had nothing to do with money... He was already worth a billion dollars for crying out loud!

Anyways. After seeing the 60 Minutes interview with Isaacson it doesn't seem he was much interested in continuing the kool-aid drinking horde.

And if your going to bitch and moan about how I dislike Jobs for no apparent reason don't bother, because we all know I have concrete reasons for my dislike for him.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
plasma2002

Re: Steve Jobs

Post by plasma2002 »

but can we bitch and moan about your bitching and moaning?
[quote]Plasma: This thread is now about how everyone from England has a melty face
Quirk: I second this motion. All in favor?
cokalsM: Im drunk.
bigcfk: i'm too.
Quirk: The motion has passed. The topic of discussion is now Beanie Babies.[/quote]
^ m_m, summed up.
bigcfk

Post by bigcfk »

^ yes.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

[quote=plasma2002]but can we bitch and moan about your bitching and moaning?[/quote]