Syracuse!

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

PhaseDMA

Syracuse!

Post by PhaseDMA »

Just before Syracuse wins anymore games I would just like to establish I'm a fan, and this is their year.

Not that I think I really had to establish my favorite team was NY's College Team (Kinda a silly motto - hahahahaha)... Or that it's their year...

It's time to win another Syracuse championship in New Orleans.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Matt

Re: Syracuse!

Post by Matt »

I have Syracuse going all the way, just FYI
21:01:17 <+PhaseDMA> ?ban god
21:01:17 <@SchwippyBot> ***BANNING: god***
21:01:19 -!- mode/#the-schwippy-tree [+b *!*@*] by SchwippyBot
bigcfk

Post by bigcfk »

Damn you, Syracuse!
- a Disappointed Badger

But, good luck!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Boooooo 'Cuse!
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

Phase, you heavily praised the Bills and said how they will be a force to be reckoned with after the beat the Pats - then they went 3-10 the rest of the year.

Then you said it is Syracuse's year...

:D /kidding
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

-_-

Here is the problems.

A) Syracuse was the best team at the start of the season
B) Syracuse still is the best team (1 loss in the toughest conference, and it was a fluke)
C) Syracuse is always a solid team

D) The bracket system is broken (across most if not all sports) - The WSJ actually had a interesting article the other day about this - http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 69988.html

Soccer tends to get this problem the most right, but between no consistent system across leagues even soccer needs improvements.

But I'm not bitter. I just don't think we should have had to face a #2 rated team until the Final Four. Ohio State is the only team that can say they beat Cuse' when anyone cared. The loss against Cincinnati was such a joke on so many levels. I believe we could have beat Ohio in the Final Four... Hell... I believe if we played Ohio 100 times at any point in the year we would end up with more wins...

But we lost to a legit team in the playoffs, which is a lot more than a lot of teams can say, and who in their right mind won't seed us #1 going into the first game of the season?

PS I don't think Syracuse should let Fab Melo play next year
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||