Google I/O

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

PhaseDMA

Re: Google I/O

Post by PhaseDMA »

There is only so much that Google can do in regards to Verizon. Really there isn't much.

In order to fix these issues Google needs to be talking to Samsung and get Samsung to talk to Verizon. The problem is Samsung doesn't have any major concerns with Verizon so they have no reason to play hard ball with Verizon. HTC can't afford to play hard ball. Motorola couldn't before, but now they can as Google has demonstrated.

I'm not sure I would make the argument, but there is an argument to be made that Google is playing hard ball with Verizon. After all Verizon has to approve the new roms that get pushed to the Verizon handsets.

I need to wait for this to play out. It could play out in months (I doubt it), or it could still be many years before we see the end results (much more likely).
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Thermite Man

Re: Google I/O

Post by Thermite Man »

S4 announcement is tomorrow, I think.
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.