How to get discounts

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

PhaseDMA

How to get discounts

Post by PhaseDMA »

So there is this article about how to sell your gift cards in an attempt to get top dollar for them.

I however think the major take away from this is how to get discounts by buying the unwanted gift cards from the sites buying these cards.

Apparently you can get up to a 35% discount, but even getting just a 8% discount from a site like Dell.com is huge. Especially if you are already getting a 4-10% discount from your company or school.

http://www.moneytalksnews.com/2012/12/2 ... gle+Reader
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
bigcfk

Re: How to get discounts

Post by bigcfk »

Sweet.
plasma2002

Post by plasma2002 »

I see nowhere to buy amazon.com cards.... which would pretty much make all the other cards useless.... well, except maybe if I want a burger lol.

Ima make a new post over in Awesome about a place I got me some amazon money for super cheap. Spoiler: its ALMOST not worth it.
[quote]Plasma: This thread is now about how everyone from England has a melty face
Quirk: I second this motion. All in favor?
cokalsM: Im drunk.
bigcfk: i'm too.
Quirk: The motion has passed. The topic of discussion is now Beanie Babies.[/quote]
^ m_m, summed up.
plasma2002

Post by plasma2002 »

PS: idea - amazon.com/burgers
[quote]Plasma: This thread is now about how everyone from England has a melty face
Quirk: I second this motion. All in favor?
cokalsM: Im drunk.
bigcfk: i'm too.
Quirk: The motion has passed. The topic of discussion is now Beanie Babies.[/quote]
^ m_m, summed up.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

Some of these offer Amazon cards as payment so it wouldn't make sense to offer them. Plus the payment would be very low since everyone wants to keep those.
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||