Bluetooth Speaker

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

PhaseDMA

Bluetooth Speaker

Post by PhaseDMA »

So I keep going with my brother into AT&T because he keeps finding people to add to his plan.

Anyways. So this sale keeps doing a great job of passively (but probably a very intentional sales pitch) selling The Jawbone Big Jambox (http://www.amazon.com/Jawbone-JAMBOX-Wi ... er+jawbone ). Sadly for him he doesn't realize if I do bite I will be doing it through Amazon.

Here is the problem. He has a bunch of other bluetooth speakers in the store, and I can VERY easily tell the difference between all of them. There is a cheaper version by Jawbone and while it sounds decent you can very clearly tell the difference in quality.

So here is my question to the audio experts. If I actually do end up biting what should I get? I want a high quality speaker, but I highly doubt Jawbone is the best way to spend money. Frankly I don't really want to spend more than $100 on this, but I wouldn't be shocked if that's unreasonable. What I can tell you though is that I'm not going to spend more than $200 period. Frankly I shouldn't be spending any money on this, but the device I linked to does have shocking awesome audio for the size of the device.

I'm in no way consider myself a audio expert, but at the same time I feel like my ears do me a lot of justice.

Thoughts?
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
PhaseDMA

Re: Bluetooth Speaker

Post by PhaseDMA »

Also the Jawbone linked is nice because I could have it primarily in my room, but if I want to listen to it in the kitchen, or even better on the porch all I have to do is grab my phone and the speaker without any concern for wires and plugs.
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||