Moto X or Nexus 5?

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Thermite Man

Re: Moto X or Nexus 5?

Post by Thermite Man »

Let me check.
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

Doesn't look like there is a fast and easy way to do it.
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

[quote=ryn post_id=27319]Can chromecast mirror the phone? I need full mirroring for my situation but I guess chromecast would cover the vast majority of users needs.[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyJ6b_Hw ... e&t=17m56s
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
ryn

Post by ryn »

That's miracast, not chromecast. Miracast dongles are expensive and unreliable.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

I may have unintentionally ignored "chromecast". Or maybe I didn't think you specifically cared.

It looks like you can get one for $30 bucks or less. I'll take your word on reliability though.
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

Next question: Moto X or Moto X Developer Edition?
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

The only difference is one can't be customized and says Developer Edition on the back. Both are unlocked so you can put any rom on it you want.
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

[quote=PhaseDMA post_id=27334]The only difference is one can't be customized and says Developer Edition on the back. Both are unlocked so you can put any rom on it you want.[/quote]

False.
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

Maybe. I don't monkey around with that stuff. Explain.
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

Developer Edition has unlocked bootloaders. From my understanding, rooting and flashing ROMs is easy peasy lemon squeezey.

The non-developer edition has locked bootloaders. My googling shows that it has been rooted, but the steps are a good bit more complex than most phones and is no way near as perfect as other phones. I took a look at the steps/guide and just reading the comments of people messing up their phone or having to spend hours fixing it scares me.