Remember recent conversations option

Suggest any new ideas you have for a feature here. Please make sure your idea for a feature has not already been suggested by checking the 'Already Suggested Features' forum above.

Moderator: Moderators

Kzn

Remember recent conversations option

Post by Kzn »

Sort of like what GTalk does, it brings up the last conversation that was had and shows it for you when you open an IM.

If that sounds too farfetched, then I thought that maybe it could be a daily thing. Like, it would pull up the log for that day and if you open an IM again, it'd already have the conversation from earlier in the day.

Reasons are that sometimes my or a friend's AIM crashes and leaves a few IMs unread and this would be more convenient than looking in the logs (especially if it crashes while we are away, we'd never know if we got any messages). Also, sometimes if a friend isn't there when I IM them, I'll close the window and they'll reply later, but I'd have no idea what they were talking about, and have to ask them, yadayadda.

This is more of a lazy thing, nothing too important, but I thought it'd be nice.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

Thumbs up
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
stoopidemu

Post by stoopidemu »

Yes.
Quirk

Post by Quirk »

[quote=PhaseDMA]Thumbs up[/quote]

didn't we have thumbs up emoticons at one point? they weren't hosted locally... someone else was hosting them... goyney maybe?

[insert thumbs up emote] i'm for it.
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

Haha, yeah it was Goyney. He took them down, though, I believe.
Quirk

Post by Quirk »

if someone can find some decent thumbs up/down icons, i'll host them.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

Plasma has a HUGE collection of smiles/your stupid type images and/or funny image/avatars
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
plasma2002

Post by plasma2002 »

http://pics.schwippy.com/smilies/

i used to have a php script that showed them all.... bah... dunno what happened to it.... o well
[quote]Plasma: This thread is now about how everyone from England has a melty face
Quirk: I second this motion. All in favor?
cokalsM: Im drunk.
bigcfk: i'm too.
Quirk: The motion has passed. The topic of discussion is now Beanie Babies.[/quote]
^ m_m, summed up.