How many of yall actually use m_m

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

How many of yall actually use m_m.

Yes
60%
No
40%

Total votes: 43

cokalsM

How many of yall actually use m_m

Post by cokalsM »

Seriously, all respect to the creators. It's a clean program with not that many bugs but lacks a lot of features.

I personally just wanted the log viewer but the ads blew that off.
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

I use it but not on a regualr basis.
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
Portfolioso

Re: How many of yall actually use m_m

Post by Portfolioso »

[quote=cokalsM]Seriously, all respect to the creators. It's a clean program with not that many bugs but lacks a lot of features.

I personally just wanted the log viewer but the ads blew that off.[/quote]

So don't use the ad version. Beta 3 has a beautiful log viewer, much improved from beta 2 and no ads.

I don't even use AIM anymore because it's crap. I just have it to test middle_man, and once middle_man has loads of features, I just might consider using AIM again.
Quirk

Post by Quirk »

i'm not currently using middle_man, but i do have it installed. i haven't tried the new beta because i don't feel like taking the time to download a different version of aim.

once we get a few more features, i'll be all over it.
cokalsM

Re: How many of yall actually use m_m

Post by cokalsM »

[quote=Portfolioso][quote=cokalsM]Seriously, all respect to the creators. It's a clean program with not that many bugs but lacks a lot of features.

I personally just wanted the log viewer but the ads blew that off.[/quote]

So don't use the ad version. Beta 3 has a beautiful log viewer, much improved from beta 2 and no ads.

I don't even use AIM anymore because it's crap. I just have it to test middle_man, and once middle_man has loads of features, I just might consider using AIM again.[/quote]

Im talking about in my profile
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
Harry

Post by Harry »

cokalsM, you know you can turn that off right? It's the first option you see in the settings window.
stoopidemu

Post by stoopidemu »

I use it.
Nappicious

Post by Nappicious »

I'm still on version 2.
infinitesnowboy

Post by infinitesnowboy »

I don't.
I'm smart.
Jason

Post by Jason »