BETA 2: Away groups

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

Portfolioso

Post by Portfolioso »

[quote=Scarabwings]No they are working just fine for me (have 5.9 I think or what ever the new one is)[/quote]

Middle_Man is not supported with AIM 5.9

I believe away message groups worked up to about 5.5.something, and then AIM broke them somehow. I am not sure though, because I have never really used them.
Scarabwings

Post by Scarabwings »

[quote=Portfolioso][quote=Scarabwings]No they are working just fine for me (have 5.9 I think or what ever the new one is)[/quote]

Middle_Man is not supported with AIM 5.9

I believe away message groups worked up to about 5.5.something, and then AIM broke them somehow. I am not sure though, because I have never really used them.[/quote]

Might not be supported but it works all the same
Portfolioso

Post by Portfolioso »

Yes if you want to believe that, but be advised that there is no support with 5.9 on these forums. 5.9 breaks middle_man's ad removal, shortcut keys and various other issues.

I personally use middle_man with 5.9, but only after numerous customizations and whatnot.
Scarabwings

Post by Scarabwings »

I'm not seeing anyhting diferent about it now then when I used it with the older ones I can still get rid of the ads and everything seems to be working fine
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

Port just likes to be a strict constructionist about this issue because it lets us get fewer inexperienced people spamming the forum with "ADREMOVAL ISN'T WORKING WTF. SHORTCUTS AREN'T WORKING WTF. I CAN'T ORGASM WTF."