Themes

Report any issues you find with the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

plasma2002

Themes

Post by plasma2002 »

I dont mean to sound like a complainer, but damn.... im all for the phpbb3 upgrade, but the default theme is fugly.

Any way we can get some more installed? At least to the point to where we can choose our own or something?
[quote]Plasma: This thread is now about how everyone from England has a melty face
Quirk: I second this motion. All in favor?
cokalsM: Im drunk.
bigcfk: i'm too.
Quirk: The motion has passed. The topic of discussion is now Beanie Babies.[/quote]
^ m_m, summed up.
Harry

Re: Themes

Post by Harry »

I agree, I'm not a fan at all. I'll see what I can do about getting some more on. If you know of some that you like post a link.
Harry

Post by Harry »

Better?
plasma2002

Post by plasma2002 »

haha, hell yea :)

note to everyone else: go into your user control panel and then board settings... ya have to change your theme manually
[quote]Plasma: This thread is now about how everyone from England has a melty face
Quirk: The motion has passed. The topic of discussion is now Beanie Babies.[/quote]
^ m_m, summed up.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

You should just force it on everyone. I can't imagine most people on this forum like the new theme. And if they do they can change it back on their own. It would be less people having to make the switch on their own I suspect.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Harry

Post by Harry »

It's the new default. Unfortunately, phpBB decided to set everyone's to prosilver upon installation so I'd have to manually change it. And well, I'm not doing that.
plasma2002

Post by plasma2002 »

Code: Select all

UPDATE `users` SET `theme_id` = '2'
or something very similar at least
^ m_m, summed up.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

At least in previous version of phpBB when you change the default theme in the ACP you have the option of forcing it (once) on everyone.

Although I doubt it matters at this point. I'm sure everyone has it to where they want it at this point.
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||