Tell me your version

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Thermite Man

Re: Tell me your version

Post by Thermite Man »

Or is it all you gaut?
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
askmeques

Post by askmeques »

[quote="Thermite Man"]Or is it all you gaut?[/quote]

:like: askmeques likes this

[EDIT: Matt, you're lagging on the fb thumbs up. Get on that.]
Quirk wrote:i suck cocks
Shameless Business Plug
facebookizzle
Matt

Post by Matt »

There ya go. I also added more that were already on the server but not in the system. I'm confused by these two ... :geek: :ugeek: - one is "geek" and the other is "ugeek". Is one supposed to be a university student? I assume so, which is what I defined it as and it also appears in the tooltip.

Also - I have not yet done my version of 9/11 yet, and it's too late to write it out now. So I haven't read anything except that very last post Sarah made.
21:01:17 <+PhaseDMA> ?ban god
21:01:17 <@SchwippyBot> ***BANNING: god***
21:01:19 -!- mode/#the-schwippy-tree [+b *!*@*] by SchwippyBot
askmeques

Post by askmeques »

[quote=Matt]There ya go.[/quote]

You're so awesome :)

Dislike too while youre at it...because I have a feeling we will want to dislike more posts than like them. hahah.

and obviously if you're in college, you dont have money to shave your goatee.
Quirk wrote:i suck cocks
Shameless Business Plug
facebookizzle
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

I was in like 4th grade. They made an announcement over the intercom system for the teachers to keep their TVs off all day. At recess...yes recess :biggrin: ...my friend got hurt so I went to the office with him. They had TVs on everywhere, so I saw. We got back to class and my friend raised his hand and told the teacher he knew why they didn't want us to turn the TVs on. She quickly shut him up and sent him to the office and later home. Kids were getting checked out all day. I guess they thought terrorists were going to hit the Twin towers, Pentagon, White House, and then a small public elementary school thousands of miles away.

I just remembered I kept my local newspapers from the following 2 weeks after 9/11. I was young and thought it might be interesting later. I'm kind of glad I kept it, even though they are probably yellow. I also still have the local newspapers from when we evaded Iraq, caught Saddam, along with some other big news things. I'm not sure why I kept them all.
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]