The Walking Dead

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

PhaseDMA

The Walking Dead

Post by PhaseDMA »

Just finished the first season of The Walking Dead. Mostly from 12:30-5:30am last night. I pretty much realized it was 5:30am and decided to that I had to exhibit some self control and go to bed.

Once you get through the first part of the first episode (which I thought was stupid, done to early in the episode and pointless) the series is pretty interesting.

The biggest issue I have with it are some scenes are longer then they should be at which point I just skip ahead a few seconds. Well that and the fact it is only 6 episodes for the first season and next season will only be 13. Stupid cable network 13 episode seasons... Grrr...
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Matt

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by Matt »

I like it so far. As I'm from Atlanta and live about two miles from the real CDC, I was like...um...no, that's not the CDC.

But the episodes were gripping. I'm not sure I felt the same way about skipping scenes. Maybe if I was watching them all at once I would feel that way. But I watched it as it aired so maybe that's why I didn't feel that way.
21:01:17 <+PhaseDMA> ?ban god
21:01:17 <@SchwippyBot> ***BANNING: god***
21:01:19 -!- mode/#the-schwippy-tree [+b *!*@*] by SchwippyBot
PhaseDMA

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by PhaseDMA »

I mean I skip parts that are complete silence. Not entire scenes.
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||