Question

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Thermite Man

Question

Post by Thermite Man »

I am at work. I am tired, I am trouble shooting something, I cant seem to come up with any good querys to look for my answer on google.

I am looking for anyone else that has had a problem with the call light on a ClearCom RS-501 belt pack. It is a wired pack for communication, think of a massive party line. I cant think of anything searches that really match what I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
askmeques

Re: Question

Post by askmeques »

I don't remember having any problems with ours ever...but I can't find anything else online either. What exactly is the problem with it? I can't imagine what could possibly go wrong with them other than the bulb burning out.
Quirk wrote:i suck cocks
Shameless Business Plug
facebookizzle
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

The problem seems to manifest in this one belt pack. There is something wrong somewhere that is telling the LED for the call button to be constantly on, when you plug other packs into it it send that signal to every pack that is on the loop. For now it is out of commission.
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques

Post by askmeques »

Sounds like a general short. I'd just replace the pack.
Quirk wrote:i suck cocks
Shameless Business Plug
facebookizzle
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

ya, my boss prefers trying to fix things instead of replacing it. I don't know, I am going to look at it again next week. We are not in dire need of it as its one of about 40 that we own.