Car Insurance

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Thermite Man

Re: Car Insurance

Post by Thermite Man »

I saw 5 years and 10 years at all the different places I looked.
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
ryn

Post by ryn »

I have progressive, 2006 jeep wrangler,2001 mustang GT and a 96 kawasaki vulcan. Im 24 with nothing affecting the rates and my wife is 23 with a claim of about 8k a year ago and a windshield claim a few months ago. We pay about 1200 for 6 months full coverage with 20k/50k, uninsured motorist coverage, 100 deduct on jeep, 500 on mustang, and no deduct on bike. In the past I had unitrin direct, allstate, and direct. Those all were cheapest and unitrin was great when I had a claim.

And companies around here only look at 3 years prior.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

My mom seems to love Geico, and through lots of bad luck they seem to treat her very well. A few years ago we had a house fire that took the entire garage with it. Frankly you could only identify the 5 year old Ford Explore by the steel frame. 11 months later we totaled a $12k Chevy Malibu. Monday my brother is going to repair major damage to the front end of his 2009 (Bought in December 2009 with 3 miles on it).

Plus they tow and such for free, so you don't need AAA.

Rates still seem to be reasonably given all the above.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||