Mouse problems

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Thermite Man

Mouse problems

Post by Thermite Man »

I am having problems with my mouse. Not so much the mouse but the OS. It will jump to the left of the screen slowly 1/4inch at a time, I know its not the mouse because it happens with no mouse plugged in. I am going to run some anti virus stuff to see if I have some sort of root kit installed and someone is just fucking with my computer. Has anyone experienced this in the past? It just started happening about 3 days ago and has been getting progressively worse.
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
PhaseDMA

Re: Mouse problems

Post by PhaseDMA »

Did you try killing your internet connection to see if it still happens?

Either way try "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" software. If you can't download it because of a virus or malware then just torrent it. :evil: That's what I did, and it kicked the virus's ass. :twisted: :twisted:
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

I ran malware bytes...no luck still have the problem although I removed some seemingly unrelated viruses.
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

Here is a video of the problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TYEClKlCyg
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

are you totally positive that the cursor exhibits this behavior when no mouse is plugged in? from the video you posted, your problem looks extremely similar to one i had with my own Razer Deathadder mouse. the only difference between our problems is that my cursor-jumping happened mostly during the moments where the mouse was lifted off of or placed onto the mousepad. i got a new mouse and i had no more problems.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

Stupid question. Did you blow the shit out of the sensor area?

Dust and hair does the most random shit to my mouse. I'll look and think to myself "that's what caused it?!?!" half the time (with a dog in my bedroom half the day, and my cat nearly 24/7 there is a lot of dust and hair floating about).
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

When it starts happening again I will unplug my mouse. But I am sure it does it with no mouse plugged in. However this morning my mouse was not in the top right of my screen when I turned the monitor on. I guess it didnt do it at all last night. Unfortunately I don't know what I did to fix the problem. Maybe malware bytes actually stopped it...who knows.
askmeques

Post by askmeques »

I know I've had this problem before. It will just drift to the right...but I slam my mouse down at it stops...so it's probably dust/hair.
Quirk wrote:i suck cocks
Shameless Business Plug
facebookizzle
plasma2002

Post by plasma2002 »

if it does it with[quote="Thermite Man"]I am sure it does it with no mouse plugged in[/quote]

if it does it with no mouse plugged in, then it obviously cant be your mouse or dust and dirt

who knows dude. thats just flat out weird.
[quote]Plasma: This thread is now about how everyone from England has a melty face
Quirk: I second this motion. All in favor?
cokalsM: Im drunk.
bigcfk: i'm too.
Quirk: The motion has passed. The topic of discussion is now Beanie Babies.[/quote]
^ m_m, summed up.
askmeques

Post by askmeques »

[quote=plasma2002]
if it does it with no mouse plugged in, then it obviously cant be your mouse or dust and dirt
[/quote]

If the cursor is already on the move, and then the mouse is unplugged, is it possible that it would still continue moving anyways (because there is no other mouse signal input being sent after that?)

If it starts with the mouse unplugged, that is definitely weird.
Quirk wrote:i suck cocks
Shameless Business Plug
facebookizzle