Cell Phone

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

cokalsM

Re: Cell Phone

Post by cokalsM »

Triple Post.

Third trip to Verizon was a charm. They are sending me a new Incredible. Do I need to unroot before sending it back? Or the fact that the store didn't notice good enough?
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

You probably should just to be careful....

....But it is a HTC device so who knows...
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

I went ahead an unrooted anyway. I asked at first because the method I tried before wasn't working. Now that my microUSB port on my phone is basically unusable, I researched how to unroot it using just my phone. I ended up just deleting the superuser.apk.

Root Checker, the terminal, and One Click Lag Fix all verified that my device wasn't rooted. Easy enough.

I saw that HTC is making it easier to root phones in the future. Win. I know it's easy enough already, but it's a step in the right direction, at least.
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

Droid 3 is coming out in a few days. Looks amazing. However, no 4G.

Should this be a deal killer or what? Does 4G basically drain the battery and make it not worth it? Does it actually make browsing that much faster?
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

Well of course it makes browsing that much faster.

And 4G devices on Verizon have been known to be massive battery killers.

This video isn't strictly fair (he should be using two Thunderbolts - One using the 3G connection and one using 4G), but it gives a good idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAgzEmR ... dded#at=68
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

I'm pretty set on getting a 4G phone now.

Hopefully the Bionic is coming out soon. I talked to a guy at Verizon today who said his buddy at Motorola claims its having serious battery issues.