I can't believe you guys are still here...

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

bigcfk

Re: I can't believe you guys are still here...

Post by bigcfk »

Wotcher, how did it all pan out with that girl?

I'm in the process of reading through it now lol

EDIT 1: Wow, this is adorable. :-D
[page 9] "Anyway, I know this is relatively late notice, but it's not terribly important. How should I act tomorrow? Should I say something about the call or just say "hi" or what?"
I'm rooting for your past self!

EDIT 2: After you left "good luck. … Time to drive this thing off topic. " & "Are we gonna start a pool for this while he's gone?" hahahaha
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I wondered where I was in that thread as I was skimming it... and then I popped up. That was taking place when I was in the middle of moving into my house and didn't have internet.

Also, I tried to add Jason to the VIP list, but I either don't have the power or am too stupid to figure out how to do it. Either way: Fail.
Matt

Post by Matt »

[quote=Wotcher]Jason: ask Matt to add you to the list of Awesomes.[/quote]
Done.
[quote=Jenna]Also, I tried to add Jason to the VIP list, but I either don't have the power or am too stupid to figure out how to do it. Either way: Fail.[/quote]
I'll investigate when I've got more time.
21:01:17 <+PhaseDMA> ?ban god
21:01:17 <@SchwippyBot> ***BANNING: god***
21:01:19 -!- mode/#the-schwippy-tree [+b *!*@*] by SchwippyBot
DoLFaN

Post by DoLFaN »

[quote=Jenna]To answer your question, we're pretty much all grown ups.[/quote]
word.
[quote=Wotcher]
I'll take this time to update everyone. The current status of my women seducing abilities is: totally improved.[/quote]
Thank God.

I recently read through the thread again as well just a few days ago. I also haven't posted on m_m for many months and once I started to come back around again a few days ago I somehow ran into that thread and read through it. That was, to say the least, some epic shit. And the whole time I was reading through it I kept thinking "wow, this was FOUR years ago, I wonder if he's improved at all?" Because, no offense Wotcher, you were fucking pathetic!

So I'm glad you've improved buddy! Slay them bitches!
http://www.torrentscan.com - search multiple torrent sites
http://www.nsanedown.com - be a pirate....yaharrrr