BAM!

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

PhaseDMA

BAM!

Post by PhaseDMA »

I'm sorry. I know you guys don't care but...

GOD DAMN IS ABBY WAMBACH A MONSTER!!!

Meanwhile it sends "the worlds greatest female soccer player" (what a load of crap - last time I checked Wambach has a higher GPG) back to my local team - So we can bring a World Cup, and WPS title to Rochester - We can put them next to our and Olympic gold medal, US Open Cup trophy, and USL championship.
Last edited by PhaseDMA on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Thermite Man

Re: BAM!

Post by Thermite Man »

Did the US win, I couldnt find any other info than the game went to a shoot out.
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

The game went into overtime with the US down one player (the refs kept trying to give Brazil the game). Brazil scored first, but in stoppage time a ball was moved up the entire field by the US, and shot long where it came in short of the net, and which point Wambach pounded the ball in with a solid head shot.

The game then went into a shootout where the US won.
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

Glorious. I shall look for highlights.

If anyone cares:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPa3x0AdzWI
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

God Marta drives me nuts. It wouldn't be half as bad if I didn't have to read her name in my newspaper more than Wambach's, but that entire "Marta is the world's best soccer player" just kills me every time I see it - Because it isn't true - statistically or in heart.

Brazil did lose the crowd, but again this is more on what the US did and not what the other team didn't do. We are hands down the best female soccer team in the world - Not today, not yesterday, and not tomorrow - But forever - Our lowest FIFA ranking is #2 for crying out loud!

Plus it's nice to see all the ladies execute their PKs.
DoLFaN

Post by DoLFaN »

Still sad.
http://www.torrentscan.com - search multiple torrent sites
http://www.nsanedown.com - be a pirate....yaharrrr
Portfolioso

Post by Portfolioso »

When someone like this plays on your soccer team, damn right we're the best team in the world.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

That's not Alex Morgan. She doesn't have a pink headband on!

...I really don't think that is Alex Morgan though...

I have always found Alex to be very "cutesy" which is the opposite of attractive. However as long as she continues to send 60 yard pin point bombs to Wambach, and score in critical games she can be as cutesy as she pleases. This girl will be ready to take over the role of most dangerous the moment Wambach retires.

I think Tobin Heath is the most attractive when you factor in looks, skill and personality. Ashlyn Harris isn't bad either, but she is the #2 goalkeepers behind Hope Solo who the best female goalkeeper on the planet, and probably one of the best even when you start throwing guys into the mix.

I can't wait until the 2012 Olympics in London. It's pretty messed up though that the #1 team in the world has to qualify for the Olympics. I mean Japan is ranked #3, and they just won a World Cup. Not to knock Japan, but I think that says more about the US's dominance over a long period of time then it does about Japan's short term ability to win - I fully expect the US to come out on top in the Olympics.