Kinda already asked this but - HD Shows

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

PhaseDMA

Kinda already asked this but - HD Shows

Post by PhaseDMA »

So I have one Blu Ray set - The Fast and the Furious.

But I would like something that I could just pop in and watch at random without having to think.

The obvious first HD show that comes to mind is Lost - Which would be a great show to have in HD, but it clearly doesn't meet the random, and not thinking aspects.

I looked at the Big Bang Theory, but not all the seasons are in HD, and I really don't want to spend 100s of dollars on a HD set of a show only for the first half to be in SD.

The Simpsons are another one, but it has the same problem as the Big Bang Theory. Although I do want to eventually own all the Simpsons episodes, but that's at a much slower pace considering it is like a $1000 set.

Ideas?

Nip/Tuck is a serious consideration for me, but again it doesn't really fit the random aspect, and it sure as hell isn't light.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
plasma2002

Re: Kinda already asked this but - HD Shows

Post by plasma2002 »

Has family guy put out any blurays yet? They only recently started broadcasting in HD, so i duno if they got the discs out yet
[quote]Plasma: This thread is now about how everyone from England has a melty face
Quirk: I second this motion. All in favor?
cokalsM: Im drunk.
bigcfk: i'm too.
Quirk: The motion has passed. The topic of discussion is now Beanie Babies.[/quote]
^ m_m, summed up.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

I can't watch more then 2 or 3 Family Guy episodes in a month.
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
ryn

Post by ryn »

Might not be your style and not even sure if HD but Monk is a pretty good easy to get into series. Maybe psych as well. I had a friend who had a few "seasons" of how its made or whatever they call it now...
bigcfk

Post by bigcfk »

How it's Made would be a good thoughtless HD show.

The Universe would be awesome to have in HD, but there's some thought involved.