I want the Bills to crush the Patriots on Sunday

This forum is for general topics.

Moderator: Moderators

PhaseDMA

I want the Bills to crush the Patriots on Sunday

Post by PhaseDMA »

I hope the Bills embarrass the Patriots on Sunday. They have the leagues best QB, RB, and TE. They also have a stellar special teams unit (I don't even know the last time they didn't make the top 5 at the end of the season), a decent WR corp, and under rated defense.

There isn't any reason they can't win at home against any team much less the Patriots second worst pass defense.

I know the Patriots are a great team, but on paper they look like chumps in this matchup. It's time for that 8 year losing streak against the Patriots to end, and as a direct result that 11 year playoff slump.

This game will define the rest of the season for the Bills, and if they win the rest of the season for EVER SINGLE NFL TEAM. Win or lose Buffalo could create some serious problems for teams that thought on September 10th they could just walk into their Bills game, and take an easy win.

Chandler (our TE) and some great overall play is creating some serious matchup problems. What do you do? Pay special attention to him? Then someone else is going to get open. Ignore him? Then he is going to rake in medium gains on you all day.

And our RB situation? If you don't pay special attention to Jackson you are going to have problems, but if you pay too much attention to him the Bills are going to hand it to a capable Spiller instead.

The Bills season could go down in flames real quick, but right now they may be best team in the NFL. They may very well look better in real life than on paper too right now.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
cokalsM

Re: I want the Bills to crush the Patriots on Sunday

Post by cokalsM »

I'm pulling for the Bills. I never hear anything about them down here...and to me that's a good thing (I hate the Cowboys, Jets, etc because of their constant over-hype).

The sad part is I'm a big football fan, but I couldn't name 5 people on the Bills team. Maybe there are a few people here or there that I would recognize when I heard that they were on the Bills, if that makes sense, but I couldn't make up a list.

[quote=PhaseDMA]
What do you do? Pay special attention to him? Then someone else is going to get open. Ignore him? Then he is going to rake in medium gains on you all day.

And our RB situation? If you don't pay special attention to Jackson you are going to have problems, but if you pay too much attention to him the Bills are going to hand it to a capable Spiller instead.[/quote]

However, this could be said about plenty of teams with a good TE/WR combo and a pair of decent RB's, which is becoming the norm today.
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
PhaseDMA

Re: I want the Bills to crush the Patriots on Sunday

Post by PhaseDMA »

Well I've seen a lot of good RBs.

The only better combo though I believe was AP and Chester Taylor. Of course that combo was just flat out lethal.

And you don't hear about the Bills because they have the second smallest market behind only Green Bay who because of their history, and Fave and now Rodgers do extremely well in publicity. Of course Bills fans are generally considered as some of the most intense fans in the league, especially when market size is factored in. I'll tell you one thing... Walking around Buffalo at any time on a Sunday is crazy - It seems like every single group of people has at least one person decked out in Bills paraphernalia.

They should do well. When you can out coach the Patriots you can out coach anyone, and by the time they meet again in Foxborough during week 17 the division should be set.
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||