can't view profile or talk to "aliased" buddies

Please submit any bugs that you find here. Make sure the bug has not already been submitted by reviewing the 'Known Issues' forum above.

Moderator: Moderators

tg900

can't view profile or talk to "aliased" buddies

Post by tg900 »

I've seen this in the previous version of middleman, but after about a day or so, sometimes I go on and I try to see someone that I renamed's profile and it says "Buddy Info for (inserta alias here) is not available." But they are online, if i type in their screenname, i can see their profile.

It will work for the people i have not put aliases on. It happens about 50% of the time, sometimes it does it after about a day, sometimes it doesn't do it at all. To fix it, I need to exit and open up the program again.

Windows XP SP1, no mods, aim version 5.9.6089, newest beta of middle man
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

happends to me to.

except it only happens to one person (who i don't talk to very much if ever). but still a bug
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

What is the alias? Does it have any characters other then standard ABC or 123?
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Stability_1

Post by Stability_1 »

Same here, ive been a middleman user for about 3 years i believe and since their new site has been made i have getting nothing but problems with the addon.