HOWTO: SUBMIT BUG REPORTS - PLEASE READ

Please submit any bugs that you find here. Make sure the bug has not already been submitted by reviewing the 'Known Issues' forum above.

Moderator: Moderators

Jon8RFC

HOWTO: SUBMIT BUG REPORTS - PLEASE READ

Post by Jon8RFC »

Before you submit a bug report, please read the threads in this forum, do a Search, and check the Known Issues forum first. I made this mistake recently, and was pretty embarrassed to see that my issue was known a long time ago.
  • Please be sure to include what version of AIM you're using. You can check this by running AIM and, before signing on, look at the bottom of the sign on screen and it will display your version in this format: 5.5.3415
  • Please be sure to include what version of Windows you're running and what Service Packs are installed. You can right-click on My Computer and hit properties, then on the window that is displayed will be your operating system and service pack number.
  • Please be sure to include what other plugins/add-ons you currently use. Things such as Smilez, AIM AdHack, etc.
  • Please be sure to include what files you have modified. Files such as aimres.dll, buddyui.ocm, icbmui.ocm, etc.
Including all of the above before we have to ask will help us immensly
AIM 5.9.6089 || m_m 0.3.0004 || Smilez 3.0 b.15
razor sharp, razor clean