Log/Profile Viewer Error

Please submit any bugs that you find here. Make sure the bug has not already been submitted by reviewing the 'Known Issues' forum above.

Moderator: Moderators

hannaxbear

Log/Profile Viewer Error

Post by hannaxbear »

When I view logged profiles in the Log Viewer, some of them end in "te" (always in black Times New Roman, size 12 font). I'm guessing it's replacing some sort of character or maybe a smiley because it's not in all of them and I've only noticed it in profiles of girls (and girls tend to use those kinds of things in their profile).

Another thing that I noticed a few times before is that sometimes, when I look up someone's logged profile, it's not their profile but another person's.. I don't know why that is?

I'm using AIM version 5.9.6089, Windows XP SP 1, Tabz, and a modified AimRes.dll and buddyui.ocm.
Jason

Post by Jason »

FYI you might want to disable/uninstall Tabz before you ask for support here (although it shouldn't be diong anything to cause those issues).
hannaxbear

Post by hannaxbear »

[quote="just dnL"]FYI you might want to disable/uninstall Tabz before you ask for support here (although it shouldn't be diong anything to cause those issues).[/quote]
I highly doubt it because I had this issue before I installed Tabz.
Quirk

Re: Log/Profile Viewer Error

Post by Quirk »

[quote=hannaxbear]I'm guessing it's replacing some sort of character or maybe a smiley because it's not in all of them and I've only noticed it in profiles of girls (and girls tend to use those kinds of things in their profile).[/quote]

this is a known issue between m_m and two x chromosomes. it's being worked on, it'll be fixed in the next release.
Harry

Post by Harry »

hannaxbear, could you send me a PM with the screen name of one of these people who are displaying the "te". I'll figure out the problem from there.
hannaxbear

Post by hannaxbear »

[quote=Harry]hannaxbear, could you send me a PM with the screen name of one of these people who are displaying the "te". I'll figure out the problem from there.[/quote]
myfriendmichie

Hopefully it's still there by the time you check. And I checked her profile right now. It's actually not replacing anything. It's just added on.

And I'm still having that strange problem of profiles being logged under the wrong SN. o_o