Couple of Suggestions

Suggest any new ideas you have for a feature here. Please make sure your idea for a feature has not already been suggested by checking the 'Already Suggested Features' forum above.

Moderator: Moderators

RedXIII

Post by RedXIII »

[quote=Cronus]Port, offline messaging is actually supported in the protocol.
The AIM SDK should have an interface for this shortly.
If doing your own code, its as simple as sending the message anyway, waiting for the server to return a user unavailable error, and then re-sending the message with an extra TLV on the end.
I am proud to say that DoorManBot served many people for quite some time, and also glad to see that AOL has finally added it to the protocol.

My username at MIT is austein, feel free to send mail/zephyrs my way there[/quote]

triton/6.0 actually has offline messaging now, i believe. i was at my buddy's and when he accidentally signed off/on, he received the messages his girl sent him in the time he was logged off, with a note saying "You received these messages while you were offline"
[quote=bigcfk]I can't remember the question exactly, but the answer was C.[/quote]

By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of J Dubb and subsidiaries.