Away Message Manager

Suggest any new ideas you have for a feature here. Please make sure your idea for a feature has not already been suggested by checking the 'Already Suggested Features' forum above.

Moderator: Moderators

stoopidemu

Away Message Manager

Post by stoopidemu »

I don't know about you, but I have a LOT of saved away messages. Moreover, I have a lot of similar ones, eg. IM Convo qutoes, Shakespearian Quotes, Bits of poetry, ect. I'd love for there to be an Away Message Manager like the manager for Bookmarks in Firefox, which would allow for the filing of away messages into sub menus, for seperators, ect.
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

Yeah, it'd be great for me too.

"Gone."
hmphargh

Post by hmphargh »

To expand on this, maybe it would be good to have categories that expand to another level. Ex. Away -> Song Lyrics -> Johnny B. Goode. I'm guessing this won't happen, but it seems like a neat idea.
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

I hope you don't have so many song lyric away messages that you couldn't just put them under "Johnny Goode" instead of "Song lyrics->Johnny Goode"
hmphargh

haha

Post by hmphargh »

truth be told I rarely use any song lyrics for away messages, but that was the first thing that came to mind to illustrate the idea