Real Time Away Message Editing

Suggest any new ideas you have for a feature here. Please make sure your idea for a feature has not already been suggested by checking the 'Already Suggested Features' forum above.

Moderator: Moderators

kwality

Real Time Away Message Editing

Post by kwality »

My idea is Real Time Away Message Editing

..As if it's not self-explanatory enough..

Basically you have the window that appears after you set an away message. I’m saying make that an editable text region, and add another button; 'set' or something along those lines.

So if you want to change your away message on the fly, all you have to do its type it in the editable region and press set, or enter.

Hopefully that makes sense..anyway I thought it would be a neat feature.
stoopidemu

Post by stoopidemu »

I remember this being sugested on the old boards. I am still in favor of it.
RedXIII

Post by RedXIII »

same here
[quote=bigcfk]I can't remember the question exactly, but the answer was C.[/quote]

By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of J Dubb and subsidiaries.
Kzn

Post by Kzn »

That's of course with the optional away message box. But yeah, me likes.
Portfolioso

Post by Portfolioso »

maybe if middle_man does this, they can hide AIM's away box and put their own up. Because AIM's is too obtrusive.
bigcfk

Post by bigcfk »

have away box inside buddy list?

i forgot whether this would be possible or not...
hannaxbear

Post by hannaxbear »

Yeah I think the AIM's away box is super ugly and extremely annoying when you're talking while you're away. As much as I hate Triton, I like how the away message section is in your buddy list (at the top).
RedXIII

Post by RedXIII »

[quote=hannaxbear]Yeah I think the AIM's away box is super ugly and extremely annoying when you're talking while you're away. As much as I hate Triton, I like how the away message section is in your buddy list (at the top).[/quote]

i totally agree
[quote=bigcfk]I can't remember the question exactly, but the answer was C.[/quote]

By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of J Dubb and subsidiaries.