Resizeable Notifications

Suggest any new ideas you have for a feature here. Please make sure your idea for a feature has not already been suggested by checking the 'Already Suggested Features' forum above.

Moderator: Moderators

stoopidemu

Resizeable Notifications

Post by stoopidemu »

Self Explanitory, take the notification system provided by AIM and add the ability to resize the box. On either a pixel scale or small, medium, and large options.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Why?
infinitesnowboy

Post by infinitesnowboy »

Maybe to make it smaller.
I'm smart.
stoopidemu

Post by stoopidemu »

On computers with smaller screen resolutions or laptops with small screens the notifications appear huge. Even on good screen resolutions when five or six people change status at the same time (or worse, theres some kind of error and everyone on your lists signs off and on at the same time) the notifications are obtruce. They also take up so much unnessisary space, they could be a lot smaller imo.
DoLFaN

Post by DoLFaN »

i agree, great idea

i may actually use notifications if they were smaller
http://www.torrentscan.com - search multiple torrent sites
http://www.nsanedown.com - be a pirate....yaharrrr
deeesseee

Post by deeesseee »

Yeah I actually really like this if you could make them small and compact, like just one line.

EDIT: I was in one of those "I'm really bored so I'm gonna make a picture so I can illustrate what I mean better" moods, so I decided to make a picture so I can illustrate what I mean better :wink:
I also get to show off my background and starting to become seriously outdated Vista skin which I plan on changing any day now.
Kzn

Post by Kzn »

That's... perfect. ._.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Just a heads-up, I released another build today with a few bug fixes, along with the ability to use the mini pop-ups for incoming IMs ;)