BETA 2: AIM crashing while attempting to access logs on aim

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

dreagonfly

BETA 2: AIM crashing while attempting to access logs on aim

Post by dreagonfly »

Hello,
I am bit new to middle man, but I didn't see this problem or bug or whatever posted anywhere. Anywho, when I go to access the logs thru aim, I can get to mabye one conversation for 5 seconds before aim crashes and askes me if i want to inform aol about the error.

I tried unstalling M_M, unstalling aim, reinstalling aim, installing M_M, and it didn't do any good. I can access the files by going where they are physically sent, just not thru aim.

I used Dead Aim before (which i wasn't very fond of) and just aim before so I am pretty sure it isnt' my computer. All other functions of M_M work just fine. It is just disappointing that the logging isn't working.

Anyway, if there are any tips on how to fix this that would be awesome. I am using aim version 5.5.3599 and the middle man version without ads. Thanks!
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

Logging works fine =] You're just one of those randomly unfortunate people who gets crash'd when you click 2 of the 3 log viewer... buttons. Try going into MM settings, and launching it from the button in Logging Settings. This works for most people with this problem.

Known bug.
dreagonfly

Post by dreagonfly »

okay thanks for you help, though it still crashes just um... "not as fast"... if that makes any sence. Oh well, it is more of just an inconvience than anything else. Anyway thanks again.