BETA 2: I want a Conversation logger w/ stealth..

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

Ishmale

BETA 2: I want a Conversation logger w/ stealth..

Post by Ishmale »

hey guys, ive been looking for a conversation logger for AIM that has a stealth function. I came upon middle man and it looks really cool, but i couldnt find if it has a stealth function. If it doesent do any of you guys know where i could get a simple/free/good conversation logger for AIM that can stealth? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

-Ish
Nappicious

Post by Nappicious »

What do you mean by stealth?
Ishmale

Post by Ishmale »

oh i just meant that i can hide it on the taskbar and take it off the start menu. so that the only way to access it would be through program files. There are alot of chat loggers out there that ive found but they all cost money. I just want it to start up when i start my comp, but never become visible until i open the program directly. Id just like it to run yet be hidden at the same time.
Styckz

Post by Styckz »

what you are going to be looking for is a key logger.. at least from the sounds of it.

Did a quick Google search and this was the first free one I happened upon I'm sure there are better free ones out there and if you want one of them the just search for free/open source Key loggers.

http://www.kmint21.com/keylogger/
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

A keylogger won't get him the other side of the conversation though, which is half of what he wants.

I doubt there's a free chat logger (as opposed to keylogger), because there weren't any when I was obsessed with them 'bout 6 months ago. My guess is you'll have to settle for just a keylogger, or maybe get an easily crackable keylogger suite thing that includes chat logging, and then just google a crack for it.
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

Yeah that's why I don't use middle man anymore. Whenever people come over and they sign on AIM, someone will ask them whats middle man in their profile and they'll ask me.

Oh yeah its nothing, I'm just recording all your conversations right now.

No, it doesn't work out to good.
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

I have all my friends sign a waver that allows me to keylog everythign they do on my computer. it actually helps alot because no one ever uses my compuer. ha!
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

I just a had a party and had a keylogger on my computer so I was loaded with myspace, AIM, fantasy football passwords (you name it, I had it). It naturally hides itself in a WINDOWS folder, and now I can't find it. The hotkeys don't work either.
Jordan K

Post by Jordan K »

Of course you are never going to log on to those accounts!!! :P
Jordan