BETA 2: I need help with aim

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

ElUnico101

BETA 2: I need help with aim

Post by ElUnico101 »

Um my brother effed up my aim. :evil: so i dont know how to use middle man now with this aim and its not work so if any one could help me out it would be much appreciated. Thanks! :wink:
infinitesnowboy

Post by infinitesnowboy »

Maybe you could give a few more details such as what aim version you're using and what your brother did?
I'm smart.
Quirk

Re: I need help with aim

Post by Quirk »

[quote=ElUnico101]Um my brother effed up my aim. :evil: so i dont know how to use middle man now with this aim and its not work so if any one could help me out it would be much appreciated. Thanks! :wink:[/quote]

How exactly is it 'effed' up? you could always uninstall both m_m and AIM (in that order, i think) and then reinstall (AIM first, then m_m).

that _should_ straighten out any issues.
RedXIII

Post by RedXIII »

just a guess, but "effed up aim" could quite possibly be "upgrading" to triton
[quote=bigcfk]I can't remember the question exactly, but the answer was C.[/quote]

By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of J Dubb and subsidiaries.
Quirk

Post by Quirk »

[quote=RedXIII]just a guess, but "effed up aim" could quite possibly be "upgrading" to triton[/quote]uh oh, figures, i'm downloading triton right now. i'm on dialup, so it's taking forever.

i hope it doesn't eff up my aim.
RedXIII

Post by RedXIII »

it doesnt eff up aim, it IS effed up aim
[quote=bigcfk]I can't remember the question exactly, but the answer was C.[/quote]

By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of J Dubb and subsidiaries.
kjshrek

Post by kjshrek »

[quote=RedXIII]it doesnt eff up aim, it IS effed up aim[/quote]

well said. I just reformatted my computer, and installed triton to see what it was like... it lasted less than 2 hours before I removed it
The Man in Black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.
Jordan K

Post by Jordan K »

I would have installed it before I reformated, its that bad. But, you just don't have to download it.
Jordan
Quirk

Post by Quirk »

i waited the HOURS it took to download, started the installation and it errored shortly before finishing.

now, i don't have triton installed, but i'm sure i have a bunch of crap i don't want.... it was about time for a reinstall anyway.
Jordan K

Post by Jordan K »

Your better off without it Quirk.
Jordan