BETA 2: Taking Middle Man Aim out of Profile

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

Ishmale

BETA 2: Taking Middle Man Aim out of Profile

Post by Ishmale »

Guys please tell me there is a way to hide the "middle man aim" information in you profile so people cant see it.
Portfolioso

Post by Portfolioso »

Go to middle_man settings. On the first screen of the settings dialog, there is a checkbox that asks if you want to advertise middleman in your profile. Uncheck it. Edit your profile, and it's gone.
Ishmale

Post by Ishmale »

ok i got another question then. when i open up my Middle main folder in 'program files" there is only one folder in there called "logs" thats it. There arent any folders with settings or anything else. Do you guys know where i might find that stuff?
Ishmale

Post by Ishmale »

ok guys scratch that.....I found the Middle man aim menu under the "My Aim" tab. Ok so now i have a new question: when you click on the "My Aim" tab, and then click on "Middle Man" there is a tab that says "log viewer". Now is there any way at ALL to hide the tab that says "log viewer" so you cant see it when you click on the "middle man" tab?
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

reshack it.
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
Ishmale

Post by Ishmale »

how do you do that? ive never really done much with comps, other then the C++ class that was required for my major.
Ishmale

Post by Ishmale »

ok, so i did my reading and i Downloaded reshacker. But now when i open Aim resources through reshacker......and i go to the "My Aim" section, Middle man Aim isnt there. I dont get it, Middle man is there when i look at "My Aim" through Aim itself, but when i go through reshacker i cant find it. Can anyone with reshacker experience help me out with this? I have no idea where to find the "middle man" menu.