Screenshots of Beta 3 and it's features?

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

Goyney

Screenshots of Beta 3 and it's features?

Post by Goyney »

As excited as I am about Beta 3, I've got my AIM situation pretty solid and don't have time/patience to go thru and get middle_man working to check it out. Honestly, I think it is awesome Harry and John finally got something out, but it is lacking features other plugins have right now that I depend on.

However, I'd like to see middle_man 3 in action, so I was wondering if anyone has some good screen shots they can post so I can check it out. I have confidence that middle_man will grow into something great, just right now it is not feasible for me to use. Thanks.
Portfolioso

Post by Portfolioso »

AIM Logon Screen:

Preferences:

Log viewer:
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

very sleek...ill give it a shot in a day or so when i get the chance to install 5.5.3595
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
Harry

Post by Harry »

FYI - b3 only supports v5.9
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

Does this mean we'd be getting updates monthly on new features?
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
J3utton

Post by J3utton »

:( I dont want to upgrade!!! I like 5.2. I don't want all that bloat. Is there anychance older versions of aim will eventually be supported?
Windows XP :: Aim 5.2.3292 :: M_M 0.2.0012
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

[quote=cokalsM]Does this mean we'd be getting updates monthly on new features?[/quote]

I should be a little more specific. Basically I have messenger mate and it works fantastic but I was planning to switch over to Beta 3 when it came out (I support quality free programs), regardless of if it was better or not.

Now that it is out, some features were removed and the only thing added was a better log viewer and I'm told they left working features out on purpose for later use. Not to be the pessimist but I think it was done to have a backup plan incase the nest beta, if even, would not take as long and have more features???

I have full respect in the producers but I think I am missing something.
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
Harry

Post by Harry »

J3utton: older versions will eventually be supported. Our aim is to start small.

cokalsM: The new features are going to be added in quickly... we don't have a time period at which we'll do that. But we're actively working on stuff.
Goyney

Post by Goyney »

[quote=Harry]J3utton: older versions will eventually be supported. Our aim is to start small.

cokalsM: The new features are going to be added in quickly... we don't have a time period at which we'll do that. But we're actively working on stuff.[/quote]

This is good news. The ss's above look sleek. I'm interested to switch over once the better content is added back in. Thanks Harry. :D
Portfolioso

Post by Portfolioso »

Yeah, there is not going to be any two year gap between releases anymore.