Screenshots of Beta 3 and it's features?

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

Thanks Harry. I had the impression that the features would take a year or so.
Sorry

Hope you stay around
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
James

Post by James »

Are there still plans for tabbed windows and aliasing? And is there any idea on the priority of upcoming features?
-James :: AIM v5.9.6089 | DeadAIM v4.9 Beta | Windows XP Home SP-2 | Firefox 2.0
scotttref

Post by scotttref »

[quote=James]Are there still plans for tabbed windows and aliasing? And is there any idea on the priority of upcoming features?[/quote]

I hate to be the one to do this, but please be sure to search the forum before posting
http://www.mymiddleman.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=243
greenwizard88

Post by greenwizard88 »

You forgot this screenshot
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)
Centrino 1.7 Ghz | XP Pro SP2 | LAIM 0.3 | AIM 5.9 w/ m_m b3
DoLFaN

Post by DoLFaN »

haha, thats perfect wizard

i love that search logging stuff! But i'm in the same boat as Goyney so i'll have to wait.
http://www.torrentscan.com - search multiple torrent sites
http://www.nsanedown.com - be a pirate....yaharrrr
Grando

Post by Grando »

Yes it's a pretty nice program now. And i'm wondering why it says James has Deadaim 4.9. Where did you get this?
kryptonite

Post by kryptonite »

[quote=Portfolioso]Yeah, there is not going to be any two year gap between releases anymore.[/quote]

This post is ripe for a joke. Are we all thinking the same thing?
Jason

Post by Jason »

[quote=Grando]Yes it's a pretty nice program now. And i'm wondering why it says James has Deadaim 4.9. Where did you get this?[/quote]
It's not something the general public can get, and don't worry, you don't want it, it's even buggier than 4.5.
shinta

Post by shinta »

I guess I'm one of the ones really excited about tabbed IMs. Ill continue to check back here a few times per month until that feature comes out.

I still use middle man, however, because I found it to have the best chat logger so far :)

Please keep up the hard work, guys! I wish I could help but I'm still an inexperienced programmer :(
Nappicious

Post by Nappicious »

guyz aim 6.0 has tabbed IMs you should chek it out.