Screenshots of Beta 3 and it's features?

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

Portfolioso

Post by Portfolioso »

FYI -

They're keeping up the hard work and tabbed IMs are coming. No need for AIM 6.0. AIM 6 is bloatware. So stick around for a bit and you'll get tabbed IMs on AIM 5, k?

LAter,.
67cobain94

Post by 67cobain94 »

I had 2.0 for the longest time just because it was the only good aliasing program. I already miss that on 3.0. Once that is on here that's all I need to be happy.
Portfolioso

Post by Portfolioso »

Looks like you're in luck, because that's the next major feature they're working on.

It will be released when it's ready.
Nibesto

Post by Nibesto »

Will the aliasing follow the official AIM format, used in 6.0 and AIM express? (and I think GAIM too) If you ask me, that seems to be the most tidy and efficient way to set it up.
Quirk

Post by Quirk »

[quote=Nibesto]Will the aliasing follow the official AIM format, used in 6.0 and AIM express? (and I think GAIM too) If you ask me, that seems to be the most tidy and efficient way to set it up.[/quote]gaim isn't the only client... trillian, meebo, even my cellphone all respect the aim "friendly names"
OneyOzFest182

Post by OneyOzFest182 »

[quote=Portfolioso]Yeah, there is not going to be any two year gap between releases anymore.[/quote]
Sorry to bump an old topic, but what ever happened with middle_man? Many of the great features of 2 that were promised to come in 3 never came, (such as scripting, commands [local & remote], and away message groups). :'(
[quote=y0bailey]if you look at your pee in slow motion there will not be a continuous stream...i dont care if you pee like a rocket, or your weewee is really small and has a skinny tube. just not gonna happen.[/quote]
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

Has the middle_man project been shelved? Or is there still development going on?