BETA 2: why doesnt middle_man work!?

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

mooo

BETA 2: why doesnt middle_man work!?

Post by mooo »

ok so i went to the MIddle_man website and i d/led middleman and installed it but when i installed it the AIm works regularly but there are no new features! and i have the version 5.53595 so i dont think that having a newer version of AIm is the problem.. please help
J3utton

Post by J3utton »

is middle_man running? Open up aim, open an instant message window.... type "/help" without the quotes and send it. Or see if theres a 'Middle Man' menu item under the My Aim Menu.
Windows XP :: Aim 5.2.3292 :: M_M 0.2.0012
mooo

Post by mooo »

when i type the "/help" it sends me a list of commands, however, there is no middleman menu under the "My Aim " menu.
mooo

Post by mooo »

ok i think i got it to work! thanks!!!!
Quirk

Post by Quirk »

[quote=mooo]ok i think i got it to work! thanks!!!![/quote]What did you do to fix it? Since we lost all of the old post, you could help us build the forum back to where it used to be.
Thermite Man

Post by Thermite Man »

i dont miss these topics one bit...
Never forget 10/23, OiNK OiNK
cokalsM wrote: If I don’t build the sand castles, the bitches won’t come. It’s not one or the other.
askmeques wrote:thermite is just a walking sellout.
bigcfk wrote:I'm down to get shitfaced either way.
J3utton

Post by J3utton »

In my experience if you cant get the "Middle Man" menu option under My Aim... it means you reshacked your My Aim menu and middle_man sometimes has a problem with that, depending on where you hack it.
Windows XP :: Aim 5.2.3292 :: M_M 0.2.0012
levitylev

Post by levitylev »

i have teh same problem and i dont know how to fix it !!!