Middle Man in profile?

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

cokalsM

Middle Man in profile?

Post by cokalsM »

I got a new laptop and I deleted my Messenger Mate free service. So my question is, does Middle Man show anything in the profile like it did in beta 2?
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
Matt

Post by Matt »

You have the option on the first page of the settings page to decide which "advertisement" you want. There are three options, the best thing to do is set them and see which you like the best.

If you are asking if middle_man does any type of $WA_SONG, then...no, middle_Man doesnt do it.
21:01:17 <+PhaseDMA> ?ban god
21:01:17 <@SchwippyBot> ***BANNING: god***
21:01:19 -!- mode/#the-schwippy-tree [+b *!*@*] by SchwippyBot
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

I saw that part but I meant what if another person signs on from my computer. Will they have the same type of advertisement as I have, or will I have to do it again?
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
kryptonite

Post by kryptonite »

[quote=cokalsM]I saw that part but I meant what if another person signs on from my computer. Will they have the same type of advertisement as I have, or will I have to do it again?[/quote]

They'll probably have whatever you have, unless they change it through preferences (then it might be changed for you as well.)

I see Start -> All programs -> middle_man -> and then an option for AIM (no middle_man) Maybe that's what your buddy could use.