maby im dumb?

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

Ziggy

maby im dumb?

Post by Ziggy »

i;ve used middle man since 2004 love the damn thing but hate the slow update but i understand and have been patient.. now all of a sudden i got a feeling to check the site and bam and fucking update ah i was excited and dl it right away.. then it said my middleman wasnt capadible or aim wasnt which ever.. so i dl the aim thats listed under the dl of beta 3 and now all i ahve is plain 5.9 aim.. and no middle man.. i go to middle man and click it and all that comes up is 5.9??????
do i need a different version or what did i do

with beta 2 i used an old old version of aim that you had to use and always told the bullshit aim ugrades to go away.

how do i get this to work
Harry

Post by Harry »

Ziggy, download and install AIM 5.9... once you have that installed, install middle_man. Now when you start AIM you should see a middle_man button on the sign on window.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

ok i did that.... it works!

but wtf happen to all my logs i had since i first started using MM years ago!@?!?
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

They're in a different folder; they probably have NOT been deleted. I don't know exactly which folder that is, but you could run a computer search in the C drive for the term "logs" or "middleman", or even a text-in-file search for your screenname.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

ok...what happend to going manuly idle?
Harry

Post by Harry »

Ziggy, did you read the announcement for beta 3?
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

lawl Harry you sound just like a patronizing teacher.