So you took out the best feture in beta 3? :( Idle Control

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

Vivek

So you took out the best feture in beta 3? :( Idle Control

Post by Vivek »

Where did Idle control? Thats kind of the deal breaker for me in Beta 3... Infact it was the sole reason I downloaded the previous version; I enjoy not being jumped on when I sit down on at my computer and unidle. lol
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

A. Guh, does no one mind away messages anymore? I know some people use them as a more temporary part of their profile instead of an indicator of away...ness, but aaaaa! Just edit your profile!
B. It'll be included in a future build of Beta 3.
Vivek

Post by Vivek »

I don't even use away message...
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

[quote=Vivek]I don't even use away message...[/quote]

whyyyyy? It's THERE, and it's practically the same thing as idle! The only use I can see in controlled idle time is if you log off for the night, go away, eventually go idle, and then you have to go back on because you forgot to upload something to turnitin.com, or forgot to type something up at the last minute. Well, you don't want people to think that you're back, or that you lied to them, so you force idle. Otherwise, just always use away messages and people will know not to talk to you with it on.
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

Yeah they took out a lot of stuff.
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
ps2cho

Post by ps2cho »

I cant stand the latest version. Basically all it does is remove ads and logs messages...

Kinda useless.
Kzn

Post by Kzn »

I'm guessing you didn't read the announcement...

They're releasing piece by piece. you'll get your idle control and other stuff eventually.
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

Looks like ps2ch-o didn't get the mem-o.
deeesseee

Post by deeesseee »

[quote=Wotcher]Looks like ps2ch-o didn't get the mem-o.[/quote]

Zing.