Why I don't use middle man?

Discuss anything related to middle_man in here. Questions, comments and feedback are welcomed. Please search before you post.

Moderator: Moderators

cokalsM

Why I don't use middle man?

Post by cokalsM »

Whenever someone comes over and we're just chillin we usually end up getting on AIM Then someone will IM them and say, what's middle man? And they'll be like I dunno what are you talking about. So they click on the link and they're like "wtf you're recording my convos, you ***, omg wow, you stalker".
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
RedXIII

Post by RedXIII »

most of my friends find it cool that the conversations are saved. your friends are paranoid and need to realize that anything over the internet is saved somewhere
[quote=bigcfk]I can't remember the question exactly, but the answer was C.[/quote]

By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of J Dubb and subsidiaries.
infinitesnowboy

Post by infinitesnowboy »

=\

Most of my friends understand what logging is.

Not that I'm implying anything about your friends. =)
I'm smart.
Wotcher

Post by Wotcher »

The friends that I like know that logging is quite handy and logical.

The friends that I put up with think it's creepy and that I'm a stalker.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

Just tell your friends that if you don't log it Carnivore will anyways.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||