Old website, vs New

Report any issues you find with the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

rpcob

Old website, vs New

Post by rpcob »

on the old website like the new theres a link to show the features. But in the onle site there was a link to show all the features capabilites. Like how to use scripting (all the possiblites), and how to ghost, how to rename buddies, etc. That link is gone on the new site and it been a long time since ive used mm and i forgot all the scripts and local/remotes command lines
kjshrek

Post by kjshrek »

type "/help" (without the quotes) in an instant message window then press enter. It will display a list of some of the most common scripting messages. It is not a comprehensive list, but it will display a bunch that you might have forgotten.
The Man in Black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.
Wyvern

Post by Wyvern »

I've tried typing /help and \help in an im window but nothing happens. It just sends /help to whoever's window I have open. Yes I have mm installed, .0012 beta. using aim 5.5
patuxentbball

Post by patuxentbball »

Middle_Man's not in the middle Wyvern. Try completely exiting aim and then restarting it.
Wyvern

Post by Wyvern »

Hmm thats odd. I tried restarting aim, even with the shoutcut to aim in the start menu in the middle man folder but /help doesn't work. The submenu for middle man appears under My Aim though. Logging, aliasing idle management all works. Reinstalling doesn't help.
rpcob

Post by rpcob »

[quote=kjshrek]type "/help" (without the quotes) in an instant message window then press enter. It will display a list of some of the most common scripting messages. It is not a comprehensive list, but it will display a bunch that you might have forgotten.[/quote]

no i ment the scripting not commands. scripts like: $WA_SONGS