You cannot make a search so soon.

Report any issues you find with the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

cokalsM

You cannot make a search so soon.

Post by cokalsM »

I hate how if I'm looking for a topic and I click View Most Recent Posts, then I click search and search for something, it says You cannot make a search so soon. It's gay...Change it please.
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
RedXIII

Post by RedXIII »

no, gay is a feeling of joy or happiness, or colloquially, someone who is homosexual.

this is an minor inconvenience caused by a feature with a purpose
[quote=bigcfk]I can't remember the question exactly, but the answer was C.[/quote]

By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of J Dubb and subsidiaries.
Jordan K

Post by Jordan K »

What does this feature actually prevent people from doing, or does it prevent high traffic?
Jordan
Jason

Post by Jason »

It likely prevents high SQL loads (caused by searching), which, in a large volume, may significantly slow down overall site speed.
Quirk

Post by Quirk »

[quote="just dnL"]It likely prevents high SQL loads (caused by searching), which, in a large volume, may significantly slow down overall site speed.[/quote]

offtopic... but, jason, when can we expect vario?
Jason

Post by Jason »

As soon as I get fed up with using Messenger:Mate, but that probably won't be for a long time because I hardly ever use AIM these days.

http://www.masterjason.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16
RedXIII

Post by RedXIII »

"Haven't worked on it since July. Hey, at least I'm honest"

better than some developers :P
[quote=bigcfk]I can't remember the question exactly, but the answer was C.[/quote]

By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of J Dubb and subsidiaries.