Possible Forum Suggestion

Report any issues you find with the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

Portfolioso

Possible Forum Suggestion

Post by Portfolioso »

The only thing that I feel is missing in phpBB is the fact that from the main page, you cannot see the name of the latest topic that has been posted in. Instead, you see the Username and this image Image
which takes you to the last reply. In Invision, the actual topic name took you to the last reply in the active topic.

It's minor and there are more important things to worry about but I'm just throwing it out there
Goyney

Post by Goyney »

I agree Port. Actually, funny thing was, the one phpBB board I actually had full control over, I mod'ed like crazy so it looked and worked like the IPB boards. :P
Portfolioso

Post by Portfolioso »

Exactly, I'm liking phpBB better, but only with mods to "copy" Invision.

For instance, I don't like the smileys phpBB has, so if it were up to me, I'd replace them (although I'm not telling harry or John to do this because it is VERY insignificant. But that's just me.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

Out of my house now!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Harry

Post by Harry »

Goyney, if you want to provide your mods for this I'll take a look at them. Otherwise this might just have to be added to the list of things I need to take care of.
Goyney

Post by Goyney »

Oh man, Harry, that was so long ago. All I know is that phpbbhacks.com is a good source of customizations.