Couple of things...

Report any issues you find with the website here.

Moderator: Moderators

Harry

Post by Harry »

Goyney, and everyone else talking smack on phpBB -- why do you hate this so much? Is it because we haven't skinned it yet?
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

The phpBB logo really does have to go though Harry :-P

PS It's great to see you posting
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
cokalsM

Post by cokalsM »

[quote=PhaseDMA]
PS It's great to see you posting[/quote]

Yeah that means a lot to members.
[quote=plasma2002 post_id=27745]My Beerizza store is no bar. You walk in, hand over your $25, get handed a case and a pie. Then you leave. You want soda? What part of Beer&Pizza only dont you get? You want cheese sticks? Who the f... Get the fuck out of here.[/quote]
rawr

Post by rawr »

Actually now, these forums are quite active. Good to see familiar faces...or usernames around. :P
l33tissw00t

Post by l33tissw00t »

how about adding a "mark all forums read" link on the "new posts" page
Goyney

Post by Goyney »

No, I don't hate phpBB. In fact, I've used it in 5 or 6 different projects because it's easily skinnable and customizeable. I was just curious why you switched to it so prematurely, IPB was working fine for you to post-pone this a few more weeks to get the boards looking and working better.

@Phase - while it may be easy to customize the crap out of phpBB, you obviously have no clue how much work it takes to template something perfectly, especially with dynamic content. It would be a good 2 week project to redo this template completely, and I'm someone who believes it needs to be done. This day in age, any peice of software, company, or service online needs to keep their web presence. Since this is the area of the site people will spend 90%+ of their time, this is something that needs to be fixed.
PhaseDMA

Post by PhaseDMA »

I'm sorry. I sure wasn't talking about the skinning of this forum. I was talking about the 30 minute max conversion time.
My MPG sucks cause' I remote start all the time - And than drive 2 miles to work
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Goyney

Post by Goyney »

Oh, lol, I thought that's what you were talking about. Whoops :P
l33tissw00t

Post by l33tissw00t »

is it just me or does it not show a post count next to the username? (in any regular thread.. not talking about profile page)
Harry

Post by Harry »

I removed it.